# Stovetop Brew Guide
# How to make perfect Stove Top Coffee
Learn to make amazing, espresso-style coffee in a moka pot.
SERVES 1-2 COFFEE 15g (for a 3 cup stovetop) WATER 120ml
- Fill the bottom chamber of the stovetop brewer (opens new window), just under the valve with filtered water, using 120g for the 3 cup size.
- Place the metal filter over the base and fill it with 15g fine-medium ground coffee.
- Place the top chamber back and put the stovetop over the heating element.
- Allow the stovetop to boil until all the water has passed through the coffee from the bottom chamber.
- Turn off the element and decant the coffee in your favourite cup. *The coffee is intense and high in concentration of flavours, this gives you the opportunity to dilute it with hot water or milk/milk alternative to your desired taste.